DURATION OF WARRANTY
PYGA INDUSTRIES will guarantee its products from manufacturing and material defects for a period of 2 years from date of original purchase to the original owner. Paint, decals and other decorative elements are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of twelve months (12 months).
EXTENDED WARRANTY (Applies to frames sold from 1st January 2018)
Should you wish to qualify for our extended warranty, you will be required to fill out our online frame registration form https://www.pygaindustries.com/support/register/. This will entitle you to any news, updates and upcoming models and most importantly an extra 3 years on your standard warranty period to five years (5 Years) to the original owner.
During the warranty duration PYGA INDUSTRIES guarantees to repair or replace the frame part (seatstay, chainstay, main frame, rocker and pivot bolts) at their discretion that exhibits a manufacturing or material defect under the following conditions.
- The defect must be inspected by PYGA INDUSTRIES or a representative thereof. The application of the guarantee can only be decided if PYGA INDUSTRIES has inspected the defective part.
- The cost of shipping and rebuilding is not covered under this warranty. PYGA INDUSTRIES will endeavour to replace parts with the same colour/model, though sometimes this may not be possible, in which case an appropriate replacement model/part/colour will be substituted.
- Warranty only applies to the frameset and does not apply to the rear shock or any other manufacturers components.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES EXCLUSIVELY TO:
- Bikes that have been bought and regularly serviced by an authorised PYGA INDUSTRIES dealer.
- Bicycles that have been used for their intended purpose.
Proof of purchase must accompany all claims.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
Pyga Mountainbikes will make replacement parts available at a minimum charge to the original owner in the event of a crash or any other non-warranty situation. Pyga Mountainbikes does this at its sole discretion and reserves the right to refuse this offer.